Monday, April 04, 2011

BEEEEEEEEEP !?!!!

After one of the most exhausting day's I've experienced, due to my 7 hour walk-a-thon delivering 1000 x Yellow Pages directories, I was not expecting to be hit by an ute, whilst stationery, waiting to turn into his car space. I remember looking at the way he had parked his vehicle, with the line directly in the middle of his ute, taking up the 2 spaces and remarking to my eldest daughter, hehe, look at the way this persons parked. I was thrilled to see the reversing lights go on, as there were no other spots available.

As he started to reverse, I could see the rear of the ute fast approaching the front of my car .. thinking, is this person going to stop? I beeped my horn, one little one, then a long one .. Beep BEEEEEEPPPPP *BANG* What a way to end the Day!


Thank goodness no-one was hurt, having all 3 kids in the car at the time! .. It certainly put a spanner in the works .. Luckily I had finished my Uni Assignment the night before and I wasn't needing that night to finalise anything, as it was due 9am the following morning... [almost forgot to submit it!]

No comments:

Post a Comment