Thursday, March 31, 2011

Chocolate Dream

I was thrilled to have been given a chocolate easter egg early .. it was just the thing I needed for my late night studies. Even though I was wanting to devour it straight away, I knew it would be best kept to have with the midnight coffee while I was busy researching and typing my 4th Review that was due in 3 days time. Too many late night are finally catching up - but I have to keep going and get this done!

Unfortunately somewhere between the time I'd gotten it and hidden it, my 1yr old had discovered it and eaten it.. well most of it anyway .. this was all that was left of my midnight coffee and chocolate dream .. it was gone - Foil and ALL!??!
I knew completing this Uni Degree wasn't going to be easy .. but I thought I'd at least have the resources to keep going?? *drooling at the mouth*

No comments:

Post a Comment