Friday, April 08, 2011

Frogs and Snails and Puppy-dog's Tails .. That's what little Boys are made of!

There's never a dull moment when my 1yr old son is left to his own devices .. While out celebrating Easter at my eldest daughters swim club, one of the instructors was kind enough to offer her an egg to each of her younger siblings .. and why not? - there were enough to go around.. Yum, Yum!

I, myself was busy chatting with a couple of friends. It's nice to be able to catch up them with each Friday night ..  deep in conversation, I hadn't realised how quiet things had become in my son's stroller .. as it was only a second ago he was squealing to get out ... 

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! what a funny sight to see when I turned to look at him


- he certainly did enjoy his Egg! .. I laughed so loud that it was long before a small crowd flocked around him - taking pictures on their camera's, phones and iPods ツ
- what a funny story for them to share with friends .. and what a way to end the night ....
 


Straight in the bath for you I think .....

No comments:

Post a Comment