Sunday, March 13, 2011

10 weeks and COUNTING!

Here we are at the beginning of week 3! And I find myself thinking how am I going to survive the next 10 weeks .. Coffee has become my new best friend and I haven't posted a thing on Facebook in days! .. My computer chair is starting to resemble Homer's couch from the Simpsons .. And as I move forward in my studies - I move backward in my housework - yesterday I spent the entire day catching up on several loads of washing, all accumulated from the past 3 weeks ... Hmmm .. and so the question is put fourth: does my Husband and kids have enough clean clothes to get them through the next ten weeks? or is it time for my 12 (almost 13) yr old to learn how to work that washing machine???

On the bright side.. I've discovered where my Tutors have put their Lectures online .. Yay .. just have to find another 40 mins a day listening to them .. aarrrggghhhhhh

No comments:

Post a Comment